It would seem that the trend for anything 'Deer' is here to stay for a while. I's been around a few years now but is showing no signs of slackening off just yet. You either love it, hate it, or just don't get it but I have to admit it has a certain rustic charm. It suits country houses, contemporary homes and very much has a scandi vibe about it. So with that in mind I have collected a few 'Deer' themed items that just could make it into your heart and home...
1. Gentlemen Deer Cushion Cover, choosy.com.au $39
2. Ancona 6 light Antler Chandelier, Schotts Home Emporium $795
3. White Deer Jumper, sagesydney.com.au $45
4. Deer Print (frame not included), ANCHORandVINE on Etsy $7.71
5. Antique Gold Plated Deer Ring, Wildfox $50
6. Red Deer Stag Organic fabric, Birch approx $13 per metre
7. Best Friend Stag Head, Juniper Hearth in Berry, $149