Autumn may be here and after a brief taste of the cooler weather to come (along with plenty of rain - "oh and how we needed it" I hear you say) there is still time to dine outdoors in the balmy late afternoon. After all Autumn is probably the most stunning of all season here on the South Coast NSW. This image really makes me want to indulge in a little late Summer/early Autumn entertaining, how about you?
So I thought I'd make it a little easier for you to find exactly what you need to set up your own dinner party….
1. Blue Striped 130 x 180 Tablecloth $39 by www.aurahome.com.au
2. Norton Dining Table at T & C Furniture Albion Park Rail
3. Moroccan Lantern $34.95 at www.livingstyles.com.au
4. Hederling White Wine Glass $3.99 by Ikea
5. Village Light Rattan Dining Chair $199 at Freedom (similar at Furniture One Kiama)
6. Gordon Ramsay 'Make' 16pc Cutlery Set $149 by Royal Doulton www.wwrd.com.au
7. Purple Posy in Glass Vase - see GypsyFlora in Berry for similar